Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Derby Come and Gone

Here in Kentucky it just doesn't get any better than the First Saturday in May! That's the day we sing "My Old Kentucky Home", drink Mint Juleps and watch the most exciting 2 minutes in sporting events, The Kentucky Derby! Where ever you were, I hope you had a chance to watch it. There were beautiful hats and some crazy ones too. We co-host a Derby party at our friend's home and it was great to get together with everyone.
I did have a chance to hit some yard sales and found some cute things I will be listing in my etsy shop this week. It is always a fun day when there are yard sales.
I am still working on my blog background as my DD says I need to add some color. Coming up with a name for my blog was tough, but I do like "Mosaic Magpie" and I am happy to move past that much thinking.
Thanks for stopping by,
Debbie

4 comments:

Ike said...

Creativity is the word. . .pretty pink and crafty looking. . .just like you. Love what you had to say about Derby Day. . .

Allie Hembree said...

I do like the background. It adds so much! What are these things that will be in your etsy shop? Oh the anticipation. You should be able to add a link to your etsy shop on here too. Do we have a river in the back yard?

Fun With This and That said...

I too have thought I needed a background but I do not know how. Yours is so nice. I'm also try to get my esty up just can't seem to work on it.there is so much. Desciption to write and pictures to take . Laura

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

I too, am a collector or maybe a horder. Anyway I LOVE garage, tag, yard, estate or anyother kind of sales. You find the neatest things and spend very little monies. I want to get my other blog setup to sell and my etsy up to date with a paypal. Guess I'll call Karen. Hope you will come by for another visit. I love having friends over.
Hugs, Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...