Thursday, May 13, 2010

See All The Pretty Things

As promised pictures of all the goodies Ramona sent me. We took part in a craft supply swap Gina at http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/ hosted. This was my first swap and I really wasn't sure what to expect. What would I send was my first thought, after I pushed the send button to join the swap. As time went by I found a tin that I could add things to as I came across them. Then it was easy. I had an extra of this and was I really going to use that. I filled the tin and sent it off in the mail to Ramona. Then I started wondering what Ramona would send me. The box arrived and you will see.....

Now on to a few more detailed photos.

The journal Ramona made for me.

Special "Magpie" Alphabet could this be any more perfect?

Now I am thinking about all the things I can make. Thanks again! Ramona
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...