Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where Bloggers Create Party




http://mydesertcottage.blogspot.com

Go over and check this out. Sounds like a lot of fun. Since I create all over the house I will have to submit a bunch of photos. I guess I better start cleaning and sprucing up a bit. Speaking of cleaning, I had the biggest cobweb in my den. I tried to take a picture of it to post, I never could get it to show up. I guess I really shouldn't admit to having such a cobweb, but you all know how busy I have been lately. I'm having too much fun to be worried about spiderwebs. Thanks for visiting,
Debbie

p.s. Sorry about link not sure how to do it.

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

I’m so happy you will be joining me for the Where Blogger’s Create party this year!
I think it’s going to be great fun and probably bigger than last year!
Jo is offering some great prizes isn’t she???
If you want some help learning how to do a link shoot me a n email and I will help you!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...