Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Be A Part Of The Fun

Some Days Are Diamonds is starting a "Bloggerette Sorority".  Everyone is welcome, click the link ( you will find the button on my side bar) and go check it out.  Sounds like fun and helps everyone get to know one another. 
When you are new to blogging it takes a while to figure things out.  With the help of other bloggers I now know how to include a picture or add a link to something I find of interest.  Now I won't say I am fast at doing these things.   I may take an attempt or two to complete the task, but I usually get the job done. 
So go check out Karen's blog and think about joining us.
Debbie

5 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Debbie,
thanks for sharing - I'll check it out.
Have a great day and I won't wake you up.
Hugs,
Marie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Debbie:
Thanks for the information about the Bloggerette Sorority. I've already visited Karen to join in the fun! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the image. I'll start thinking on mine now.
Thanks for leaving a comment at Brynwood. Hope you have a good time playing around with Photofunia. They've really got a great selection of photo effects!
xoxo
Donna

Stephani said...

Hi Debbie,
Thank-you so much for adding me to your blog list! I look forward to visiting with you often. It's so fun to make new friends. I'll check out the Bloggerette Sorority , it sounds so cute!:)

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I'm now following you too.

Susan said...

Hi!
Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog.....and.....the edge of my quilt is the actual edge of a vintage tablecloth! I can't take credit for it. I just had the wisdom to "go with it"!
Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...