Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all!  I hope you have had a great day.  I have had a busy day and was able to spend some time with my Father-In-Law. He had broken a key off in a lock .  I was able to get it open for him, so now safe cracker can be added to my list of talents!
My Father passed away in 1996, but I am still  able to remember his smile and tell him Happy Father's Day from my heart.  I miss you Dad.

I have been visiting a lot of workrooms, that are just unbelievably beautiful.  Please, if you are not aware of the "Where Bloggers Create" party going on, click the button on my side bar, or at the bottom of my last post.  You will be taken to Karen Valentine's blog where you will see a list of 450 bloggers with pictures of their workrooms to share.

Now for an exciting giveaway!!!!
Marie is having a giveaway.   I love to read her blog, she is so talented.  I am on my 25th post so 100 posts seems to be quite a milestone.  So stop by, congratulate her and tell her I sent you over.  Take sometime to read her blog you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    thank you so much for your kind words and for posting my giveaway.That's so sweet of you.
    Wait and see your 100 post will come up before you know it.Have a wonderful day and Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to pop over and tell you I appreciate your sweet and thoughtful comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I wanted to thank you for signing up to follow me. I'd love to get to know you. Wow..I'm almost on post 400..but I do post pretty much every day. Last November I only had a hundred and no one even knew I existed hardly.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts! You'll be on 100 before you know it! :o) I love your name by the way..so sweet and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...