Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Was Awarded And Passing It On

I was awarded an award!!!!!



Carol over at "Answer is Chocolate" sent me an award this weekend!

The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:


  • Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
     Thank you, Carol!  I was surprised and delighted.

  • Tell 7 things about yourself.

  1. I love to watch the British comedies on PBS.

  2. I eat breakfast as soon as I get up.

  3. I enjoy listening to my police scanner.

  4. In the 70's I had the CB Handle "Blue Eyes".

  5. My husband says, I never met a craft I didn't like.

  6. I prefer vintage over new.

  7. I love to take classes and learn new skills.

  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic.

I am passing this award on to the following bloggers.















Fun blogs and worth a visit.

Debbie

14 comments:

Susan said...

A big big Thank-You!!!!

soggybottomflats said...

Wow, this sounds fun, thank you Debbie, Elaine

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks you so much for passing an award on to me. Unfortunately, I just do not have time to pass it to others, and do not like having to pick and choose who, so please feel free to bless someone else.

Thanks for your recent visits to my place.
blessings

barbara jean

Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan said...

Oh, thank you so much for thinking of me. I enjoyed reading your answers. I am honored by your recognition. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

Teresa Kogut said...

Yay! My first award! Thank you, Debbie!

Fun With This and That said...

Thank you for thinking of me .I hope I know how to do this I'm not to savy on the computer I will learn something. This my first award. Laura Q

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Debbie!!

Thank you dear lady for coming over to visit me on my blog today!! Also for becoming one of my friendly follwers as I call my sweet friends. I have also joined your group of followers. I just started to look through your blog and to get to know you a bit better!

Love and Laughter to you this day and everyday!!

Susan
Art of Mine

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Debbie,
congrats on your award and thanks for stopping by.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Fun With This and That said...

I just can not get the link to work so better remove my name. I will be back. Laura Q

Home and Heart said...

What a sweetheart you are!!! It is so nice of you too think of me! I am clueless about awards though!! :-) However just because you are so kind and thoughtful, I am going to give you an extra giveaway entry!! ( Shhh, Don't tell anyone!!)

Rebecca said...

Hey girly...

ROSS is actually called "ROSS Dress For Less" and it is a huge chain of stores that are off-priced (sorta like TJ MAXX). I don't know if they have them in Kentucky but they are all over Cali, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, etc. Google ROSS in Ketucky and I betch they come up!

Have a good day sweets. Love to you~Rebecca

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

I just now read your comment about being listed on your award post, thank you so much! I will try to pass it on forthwith. Love your blog and style!

Evi said...

Thank you so much for this award!
Hugs, Evi

Alicia P. said...

Thank you Debbie! (I like to listen to the police scanner too! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...