Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Blissfull Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap is Beginning

My friend Wendy and I have started an Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap Blog.
Blissfull ATC SWAP to be exact.
Please visit us, you may want to get involved.
This Swap Blog came from Wendy posting she
had created some ATC's and wanted to swap
with someone.  I had been interested in making
ATC's, but had never made one.  I left a comment
on her blog post, Yes, I would swap with her
but, it would be the first one I had ever made.
From that one comment left on a blog,
a friendship was made and now a new blog
has been born!
Isn't it amazing, the friendships made with our blog
posts and comments.
If any of you are only reading blogs and not writing,
take a chance a blog is very easy to set up.
But, no one will want to read what I write.
YES THEY WILL!
You are reading this aren't you?   I am a housewife,
with 2 lovely daughters and 2 dogs. What did I have
to say, that any one would want to read?
But since I started writing this blog, I have made friends
in Canada, Germany, England, Australia and who
knows where else. 
From one simple comment.........
I hope you will start writing your own blog today,
I can't wait to read what you have to say!

Love,
Debbie

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Amazing indeed. I believe with all my heart that God directs our steps if we allow Him to do so.

I was shocked at how many peeps and bloggers didn't know what ATC are (ARTIST TRADING CARDS). Having a swap seems like a fun thing to do. I hope in the future I can fit a few in!

Love to you this summer day~

Rebecca

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh, that sound like alot of fun, honestly I didn't know what ATC was either until I seen Rebecca's post! Blessings~~~ Daphne

Angela said...

I agree Debbie! I've "met" ladies from all over the world, too! I'm super excited to do the ATC swap...and I didn't know what they were either!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Debbie,
I'm sure you will have lots of fun. Happy creating.Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great post! If you ever decide to open your swaps to other countries, let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...