Friday, August 27, 2010

A Naked Crazy Quilt?

That title should get some attention,
maybe not the kind I want.
I showed the heart
 crazy quilt pillow
I am making yesterday.
Last night I wondered, what I
would use to embellish it with.
Well in my mailbox today, I
found the answer!



One of the wonderful ATC Swappers,
Francie from
sent this wonderful box of goodies.
She said it was a Thank You
 for co- hosting the
Blissfull ATC Swap

Francie has a wonderful blog and
has a tutorial how
to make fake candy.
Fake candy that you can
use as garland on your
Christmas Tree
or on a wreath.
I  have been on a diet
so even fake candy looks
tasty to me.

Francie,
Thank you Very Much!
You really shouldn't have,
but, I am so glad you did.
Love to all,
Debbie

9 comments:

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Awww...thank you Debbie ! I hope you can use some of those little sumpin's I sent, I appreciate the work that goes into a swap.
(())

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Perfect timing!! Quite obviously meant to be - great fodder for crazy quilting, that's for sure.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I don't sew and I think your gift package is exciting! You must be so thrilled with the sweet things!

Pam Kellogg said...

Debbie, what lovely treasures you received! And perfect timing for your next project. I'll email you about crazyquilting later today.

Hugs!

mya said...

You are going to have so much fun going through the things Debbie sent you. Bet your mind will be running fast just thinking of different ways to use the items.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh, what great treasure's you recieved, can't wait to see the crazy quilt pillow after you embellish it with all your wonderful little goodies!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne

Sharon said...

That is a very nice gift. You now have no excuses! Fake candy... just don't bite it. A friend and I went to a spa years ago. There was a dish sitting between us and she started holding what she thought were soothing rocks, rolling them around in her hands. They called her into the massage room first. While I waited the gal came over picked up the dish and offered me a mint! I had a hard time trying not to break out laughing. When I told my friend later she was mortified. LOL

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

What a generous gift of wonderful treasures!
I'll be watching your blog to see your heart cq as it moves along.
Hugs,
Kerry

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, you received truly fabulous stuff! You are a lucky gal! You must be thrilled :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...