Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Have I Done To My Poor Blog

Or how to destroy a blog without meaning to.
What a mess I have made of my blog.
I recently went into my pictures and decided
I needed to delete some I would not need again.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!
After I deleted them I noticed some MOST
of my blog pictures had disappeared!
I complained to my daughter, she said
maybe the link to the picture was messed up.
"You didn't fool with your pictures did you?"
"No, I didn't do anything to the blog pictures,
I just deleted some from my picture file I didn't
need anymore." 
I may not have needed them but my poor blog did.
Now I will try to restore my blog to it's previous
glory, but WHY DO I DO THINGS LIKE THIS?
Cindy, if you are reading this please put me
on the prayer list.

Love to all,
Debbie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...