Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where Can I Find......

Just in case you ever wonder,
where to find that blog on
Fashion,
you should look here.

Or, maybe you would love to
see some ideas on
Home Organization.
Look here!


The Blog Guidebook is a great
resource for all of us.
You will find blogs listed there
on a variety of subjects.
They will list your blog there
as well.
For the next few days
you can have your blog
 as well as your blog
button listed for free!
That's a great deal for you
and those of us who
are looking for you.

I am looking for a new camera.
 I believe I know
where to find a blog on
Photography.
We can all find them
listed here.
You can find it here,

Love to all,
Debbie

12 comments:

ramsam said...

How fun!
No my problem is, what kind of blog am I? I post a little bit but about a lot of things...hmmmm

Theresa said...

Thanks for the tip! I find so many helpful hints on blogs! Have a blessed day!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Debbie,
WOW, your on top of things!!TFS.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Sharon said...

Great idea, thanks!

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

You beat me to the punch! My post will (hopefully) be later today...too good to pass up, right? lol

Rebecca said...

Wow...how cool is this. I'm going to check it out!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Great! I've often wondered how to find certain blogs that I've lost track of. I guess I'm goint to have to create that button now!

agypsyangel said...

Thanks for the info. I have seen the button but never checked it out.
Have a great day.
Kim :)

Lynn Richards said...

I joined their site! Unfortunately, I had forgotten that the button on my blog doesn't lead people to their site - until I saw yours!!
xo
lynn

DeeDee said...

Great place...I love it there too....

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Debbie,
This is fantastic? How did you find it? What a great idea and thank you for letting us know!!!
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

Jenny said...

How fun! I wonder if they have any sections for random blathering? If so, I'm in! ha! Great tip. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...