Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Goats

Elaine's goat arrived on my doorstep.  Now I have kidded
(no pun intended) Elaine, I wasn't sure if this was a goat
or a rabbit.  But, she assures me he's a goat.
I am to put Elaine's goat onto a background and give him
a name.  Then, send him
on his way to the next embellisher on the list. My friend
DeeDee is that next embellisher.  She will be adding stitching,
buttons, felt shapes, what ever she wants to Elaine's
goat.
I have picked a different goat of my own, to send on his way.
He will go to DeeDee, where he will receive a
name and a background to live on.
Mr. No Name will eventually make his way home,
to live here with me.  I will look forward to seeing
what each embellisher adds to him.
If you would like to join us visit Elaine
for all the details and to sign up.

Love to all,
Debbie

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Now, that looks like you guys are having so much fun with this! Great idea! Enjoy your goat/rabbit:) HUGS!

Dorthe said...

What a fun idea, to use a goat, -they looks very different, I love your mister old goat,-and can`t wait to see how he returns to you, dear.Must be very fun to take part in.
Hugs,and happy Halloween, Dorthe

agypsyangel said...

Hey there, love your goat. Hope you all have fun with that. I am going to check out your friends blog. I hope that you are doing something fun this weekend. Hugs, Kim

Suzanne Thomsen Newsome said...

Can't wait to see the results!

soggybottomflats said...

oh wow, your Mr.Goat is sooooo awesome! Has my goat behaved? Gotten into the wine or anything else to embarrass me? Can't wait!! Did you see Sues goat? Cracked me up! Take care, Elaine

Cindy Adkins said...

Hey Debbie,
How cute are these goats? And this project sounds so fun for all of you!!!
Happy Halloween!!!
Sending hugs your way,
Cindy
XO

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Goats? That's a different slant - can't wait to see the end results of these because they look like they'll be great fun.

mya said...

So this is sort of like a progessive project.
Does everybody have their own project to pass around?

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Elaine's could be a short tailed kangaroo! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...