Friday, November 19, 2010

Off To See The Textile Trove!

My good friend Margaret and I are off on an adventure tomorrow.
We are headed to Cincinnati, to visit the
St. Theresa Textile Trove!
http://www.sttheresatextile.com/

I first became aware of this shop, at the
Quilt Show, in Paducha, KY some years
ago.
The booth space this shop had, was full
of people and large boxes of fabric.
People were diving into the boxes and
hauling out fabric!
I made note the shop was in Cincinnati,
not too far from where I live.  I thought one
day I will go there for a visit!
Tomorrow is that day!
Margaret and I will take a Christmas Ornament
Class and have time to look around the shop!
If you have visited the area and know of other
great shops please, leave me a comment so
we won't miss anything!

12 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Have a ball...and don't forget pictures when you return. Can't wait to see what you find.
xoxo
Donna

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Debbie,
have fun and take pictures! Have a safe trip.
Hugs,
Marie

Dorthe said...

Debbie, that sounds, wonderfull- you have a great day, and lots of inspiration,dear.
Hugs from Dorthe

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Have a great (and safe) trip!
Angela

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

That sounds like such a fun thing to do. I can't wait to hear/see everything! Have fun. Connie

agypsyangel said...

Debbie,
FUN FUN FUN, I wish I could go with you both. Take lots of pictures of everything and your class.
Hugs,
Kim

Createology said...

Oh I love a field trip-especially a creative one with fabrics. Happy creating...

Theresa said...

Sounds like fun to me:) Have a fun time with your friend! HUGS!

Jillayne said...

Boxes of fabric??? Lucky you - I hope you have a wonderful day and that you find more than one or two treasures just waiting for you. Enjoy!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sounds like a wonderful time, can't wait to see your treasures!

mya said...

I looked at the various fabrics they were showing on their web site, and I found a pattern in their mexican oil cloth that I loved. A type that I have not seen in oil cloth before.
Bet you had a good time and am looking forward to pictures of the event and what you made.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Ooo...reading posts backwards leaves me nothing to say here...maybe "stay home"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...