Sunday, December 26, 2010

A "Heart From The Heart" Heart Swap

Now that we have Christmas behind us,
 I am hoping everyone is ready for some
 quiet time of stitching and sharing. 
 I would like to organize a Heart Swap. 

 You may remember I participated
 in a heart swap last fall.
 Here is the heart,
 I created for that swap.


Have you ever participated in a swap only to be
disappointed by the fact you received nothing in
return?   Or, what you received did not
compare to the amount of work you had
invested in the creation you sent.
So, these disappointments won't happen
please, consider the following.

"Heart from the Heart"
Heart Swap
Guidelines


Heart should be no larger than 8" x 5"  
and no thicker than 1  5/8"
(this will allow them to fit into a Flat Rate Shipping Box). 

  Heart to be created from fabric and stuffed.

A loop or chain for hanging should be attached.
    
 Surface is to be decorated. 
 You may use the 
media of your choice,
 beads,
stitching,
 lace,
 mixed media,
 paint, whatever
be creative!

Please, put your heart into the heart
 you create.

After you create your heart,  mail them to me,
with the return postage included,
by Monday, February 7th.
If I have not received it by that date you
will not be included in the swap.

I will then swap the hearts
 and mail one back to you.

I will mail out in a Flat Rate Shipping box.
Include postage for a heart to be sent back to you.

Flat Rate Fees for 2011
Small  Box
8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8"
$5.20  USA
$11.95 Mexico and Canada
$13.95  International
Add $1.00 for Delivery Confirmation


This eliminates any guess work as
to what the cost will be.
Since you are paying the postage
this Swap is open to everyone
no matter where you live.
(I have had questions about sending
money from overseas.  I have found
there are International Money Orders.
Maybe this option will work,
 if  this is your situation.)
You will find a Valentine Surprise from
me in your return package!


If you would like to participate
please, email me with the following info,
 as soon as possible.

Your name,
 address,
email address,
 and blog name.
Your favorite colors.
Preferred media you would like
to receive back if possible.
 Crazy Quilting,
 Mixed Media,
Patchwork....
  It may not matter
 and sometimes seeing
something new, may inspire you
into a new direction or media.

Please, if you see any additional
details I have forgotten, let me know!


Love to all,
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...