Thursday, December 23, 2010

Final Exam---Christmas Songs

The following words are alternate titles for several well known Christmas carols.

 1. Quadruped With Crimson Proboscis

 2. Eight P.M. to Six A.M. Without Noise

 3. Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East

 4. Ancient Benevolent Despot

 5. Adorn the Vestibule

6. Exuberance Directed in the Planet

7. Listen, Aerial Spirits Announcing

8. Trio of Monarchs

9. Yonder in the Hay Stack

10. Cherubim Audited from Aloft

11. Assemble, Everyone Who Believes

12. Hallowed Post Meridian

13. Fantasies of a Colorless December 25th

14. Tin Tintinabulations

15. A Dozen 24 Hour Yule Periods

16. Befell During the Transparent Bewitching Hour

17. Homo Sapien of Crystallized Vapor

18. Desire a Pair of Incisors on December 25th

19. I Spied my Maternal Parent Osculating

20. Perambulating Through a December Solstice Fantasy

I will post the answers tomorrow!

Love to all,
Debbie

9 comments:

BubzRugz said...

These are fun.... I'll have to check in to see if I am right..... stillmissing a few...
Hugz

Whimsey Creations said...

Oh oh oh how fun!
1.Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
2.Silent Night
3.Oh Little Town of Bethlehem?
4.Good King Wenceslas???
5.Deck The Halls
6.
7.Angels We Have Heard On High
8.We Three Kings of Orient Are
9.Away In A Manger
10.
11.O Come All Ye Faithful
12.
13.I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
14.Jingle Bells or Carol of the Bells or Silver Bells?
15.The Twelve Days of Christmas
16.It Fell Upon The Midnight Clear???
17.Frosty The Snowman
18.All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
19.I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
20.Walking Through A Winter Wonderland
Gosh this was harder than I thought! LOL Can't wait to see the answers. Merry Christmas!

agypsyangel said...

You funny girl.... I am afraid I cant add anything to that. Merry Christmas, Hugs, Kim

Simply Debbie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEBBIE,
IT HAS BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND CALL YOU MY FRIEND.
YOU ARE IN MY DAILY PRAYERS AND I PRAY 2011 WILL BE FULL OF HEALTH AND BLESSINGS.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Debbie:
How fun! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, my friend.
Hugs and best wishes from our home to yours,
Donna, Kes and Fezzik

Higgins Design Studio said...

Some of these are different than the list I have... but still equally as fun! Thank you & MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
Cindy

DeeDee said...

Merry Christmas Debbie.....thanks for the fun...

Theresa said...

Oh how fun! Thanks Debbie! I hope you have the Merriest of Christmases and a blessed, happy and healthy New Year! HUGS!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Merry Christmas Debbie and a happy and healthy
New Year!
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...