Sunday, January 30, 2011

One World One Heart Event

With the name this event has,
how could I not participate!
Open to anyone that has a blog,
anywhere in the world.
Click the OWOH logo
above for more info.
Come join the fun and meet
some new friends.
Welcome to my blog, so nice
to have you visit.
I live in Kentucky, USA.
I like to do a variety of
things.
Stained glass,
Art Dolls,
Altered bottles,
My newest passion is for
Crazy Quilting.
Dyeing and assembling
Cuff Bracelets.
I have 3 dogs.
Sophie

Rufus

Judy

I try to have a blog with
Where
are always welcome!

I will be giving this heart

as a door prize for
this event!
Thank you for visiting, come back
soon!

If you would like to win the
One World One Heart
Door Prize
Don't forget to leave a comment
on this post
with a way for me to contact you
and so I can visit you too!

I will announce the winner
 here on Feb. 17th!
I will email the winner!

Love to all,
Debbie



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...