Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pulling At My "Heart"strings or Threads

I guess it all started with this heart.
That heart lead me down the road,
to hosting my
"Heart from the Heart" Swap.
I am still traveling that road and
I have joined a group that makes
and swaps hearts.
Yahoo groups has a group
for heart lovers like me!
Here is an excerpt from their
home page:
Hearts can be pieced and embellished
 in what ever is your favourite
 type of needlework, crazy patch,
 embroidery, beadwork, appliqué,
 ribbon, cross stitch. The choice is endless.
There is a link on my sidebar,
check them out,
 you may want to
join too!

Love to all,
Deb



12 comments:

PeggyR said...

That looks like a cool group to join.

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

I also love making hearts. Maybe oneday we can exchange hearts. Hugs judy

ShirleyC said...

I still love my special heart! Wish I had time to do more.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Debbie,
love your heart and thanks to you my friend, I can't stop making hearts:)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Dorthe said...

And love to you dear Debbie-
I hope your week-end will be filled with beauty and joy.
Hugs,Dorthe

Theresa said...

Sweet hearts dear Debbie! Love them all! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Createology said...

These are such beautiful hearts. May you have a joyful weekend...

Mya said...

You must have a zillion pretty hearts by now. I am wondering if you keep most of them tucked away, or if you have a way of displaying them.

DeeDee said...

you are a pretty heart my freind.. I am stuck on making hearts now too.... :D and I love it...

xoxox

Kim B said...

Very neat......You make such pretty things. Hope all is well. Hugs, Kim

vicki said...

Debbie- those hearts are both so beautiful! This is THE perfect group for you to join. Have fun!
Vicki

Katie said...

Hi Deb! I'm a fellow newbie over at stitchin fingers. I love your quilting and these hearts! really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...