Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pay It Forward

Come on and play a fun game with me
and 5 other people!
The game is called, "Pay It Forward".
Here are the rules of the game:
5 people leave me a comment
saying they would like to play.
I send 5 people a handmade gift.

If  you are one of those 5 people,
you  write a blog
post, asking 5  people to
leave you a comment
  saying they would like to play.
You send those 5 people
a handmade gift........
and on it goes.
You get the idea.

Now, if you would like to play,
leave me comment with a
way for me to contact you,
for your snail mail address.
I will create a gift just for you.
You will need to post the
"Pay It Forward"
button on your blog
and write a post similar
to this for your blog,
asking 5 people to play.

 "It is better to give, than to receive"
 is how it all started out
 on someone's blog.
 It may take a month
 for the entire scenario
 to transpire.
 Take your time making
 the gifts, that you send.
As I will take care with
the gift I send you.
 Sound like fun???!!!

Love to all,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...