Monday, May 2, 2011

3 New Blocks Ready To Embellish

The first block is for a "Round Robin" I am
participating in with a Crazy Quilting Group
on
If you would like to participate in this
Round Robin, join "Stitchin Fingers",
you will want the Crazy Quilting Group.
We have just begun signing up, so you
will have a week or two to join us,
before the actual Round Robin begins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next 2 blocks are for a
Crazy Quilting Group called
It is a DYOB
(do your own block)
plus one to swap.

Here is the link:
for the DYOB + 1 to swap.
This DYOB  began today so you
still have time to join in!


Joining a group is a great way to make
friends with similar interests and
to learn from and with others.


Love to all,
Deb



15 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Looks fun Deb... I have rather overcommitted myself at the moment... but one day I definitely want to try Crazy blocks.... I will enjoy watching yours...
Hugz

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I so admire anyone who can quilt ! Your blocks all look fabyoulous.

(())

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sure do wish I had time to join in too!! Moving and weddings are first priority though - but my heart is still with CQ!!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Very nice. I sure would love to learn to quilt someday!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Kim B said...

Your blocks look great, cant wait to see the finished blocks. Happy Week, Hugs, Kim

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Oh so pretty...I think my favorite is the last one! I'm sure you know that since fabric and thread is involved, I'll just watch you and won't play along!

Whytefeather said...

Lovely blocks, I can see so many possibilities to stitch! I hope you have tons of fun with these round robins!
Hugs,
Stacie

Theresa said...

I love quilts! They remind me of sweet childhood quilting parties with my Mama:) Beautiful blocks, enjoyed looking at all of the color combinations! Have a blessed day dear Deb, HUGS!

Jillayne said...

You have been busy! They are looking good, all ready to get dollied up, and yes I agree, groups and swaps and things are great ways to meet like-minded people - such fun!

PeggyR said...

You did a great job. I have my other block done for crazy quilting group. Finished it last night.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

They look wonderful,Deb!!!
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Sending hugs,
Marie

Dorthe said...

Dear Deb- they are wonderful, love how you mixed colors, they are each so lovely.
Hugs to you-
Dorthe

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

These look great! I've been working on blogs too.....

Sherry said...

This looks like great fun. I have not done much crazy quilting but love to do it. I have to learn when to say no to myself so that I don't get too overwhelmed. Have fun with your blocks.

Katherines Corner said...

lovely quilt. I don't quilt but there are a lot of quilters in our area. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...