Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More Cuff Bracelets

Remember the fiber festival I went to, back in the spring?
Well, I bought some silk pieces while I was there.
This piece was green on one side and blue on the other.
I ruched the silk and attached some vintage
crystal aurora borealis beads. 
The backing is a black velvet ribbon.  There are
a few matte blue glass beads scattered across
the surface.

The other cuff bracelet was created on a felted
wool base.  I will be applying a grosgrain 
ribbon to the back to cover my stitching.
I have crocheted several of the motifs.
The heart, on the lower right, is one I created. 
There are vintage buttons and more beads
some of those have an aurora borealis finish
which adds sparkle to the bracelet. 
Now, I must get to sewing on my Boho Bag.
I will post an update soon!

Love to all,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...