Monday, August 15, 2011

Stick A Pin In It

With the help of my daughter and DeeDee I have found
a very useful website.  Pinterest is a great way to keep
track of the things you find while blog hopping.  I used
to spend a lot of time trying to remember where I found
that cute....., you think I would remember where that....
was?  Now, I don't have to try to remember, I simply
stick a pin it and save it to one of my virtual pinboards.
I have just started adding items to mine and I love it
already!  There is a link on my side bar!
 Love to all,
Deb

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the info Deb, I have heard about this but haven't ventured into it yet:) Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

Kim B said...

Yes its very cool..where have you all been hiding...its been out for a while....Big Hugs...Kim

Amy P said...

I'm an addict too! Just followed you :) The more the merrier!

Eileen Bergen said...

I really need this, Deb. Thanks so much for the info and link!

ShirleyC said...

I love Pinterest!

marie said...

Pinterest is an awesome place...I'm totally addicted.

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi. I saw your comment on Jillayne's blog (A Fine Seam) about pulling out stitches and wondering if God ever wants to pull out a few of our rows....loved that analogy!

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I had no idea-I've never heard of this and now I am certain that I will never forget it. Thank you so much for leading me to the post. It is hard to imagine isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...