Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sometimes You Need A Kick In The Pants!




I have loved creating handmade items for years.
Often, I was asked if I sold things online.  A couple
of years ago, I created an Etsy shop....but the shop
sat empty.  I thought of adding items, but it all
just seemed like too much to think about.

Vicki over at 2 Bags Full had a friendly invitation
for her readers, she was making a list of her reader's
Etsy shops.  Vicki is always working on a charitable
project and sometimes has let me join in the fun.  So,
the rest they say is history.....my Etsy shop is open
and there are creations in it!

Visit Vicki to see the list of her reader's Etsy shops!
Love to all,
Deb

On a personal note, Vicki thanks for that kick in the pants!

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Well done, he who dares .........

I will check out your shop.

Good luck.

Dorthe said...

Congratulations for opening it up, dear Deb. So many wonderful things -
Mine is empty still, so I could not accept Vicki`s invitation, as time is so filled with my real shop, here in summer and up till christmas. I have promised to open it up after christmas :-)
Hugs,Dorthe

StasaLynn said...

Congrats.... I hope to follow in your footsteps one day!

Suztats said...

Way to go, Deb! Here's to success.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Methinks that kick in the pants was well-placed! Your shop looks lovely.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations on moving forward. Sometimes it just takes the right encouragement.

Sue (Someones Mom) said...

Ooo...good for you! I can't wait to go check it out! I always wish I could come up with something to put in an Etsy shop...I think it would be a lot of work, but so fun. Of course, my limited crafting ablilty does get in the way of that goal!

Createology said...

Congratulations on opening your etsy shop. May you have wonderful sales...

desertskyquilts said...

Great! I go back and forth, too. =)

JennyPennyPoppy said...

I've opened and closed an account on Etsy a couple of times never putting anything in it either. Have fun with it. Very nice new look to your blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...