Sunday, June 23, 2013

Introducing My "Gathering Poke"

Coming up with a name is always
fun....I remember naming my blog.
Mosaic-means many different things.
and Magpie is a gatherer....
A gatherer of many things
THAT'S ME!
I have always loved to sew
and one of my favorite things
to make is bags.
I have designed many a bag/purse
in the past and this is my latest.

First it needs a name......
I did a thesaurus search  of "purse"
and there was the perfect synonym,
Poke!
So, without further delay,
I present my
"Gathering Poke".



The poke is fully lined with
4 large pockets and a roomy
11" x 11" x 3" size.
 
 Perfect for your needlework 
project or returning books
 to the library.


My "Gathering Poke" can
be found in my Etsy Shop!


Love to all,
Deb
 
 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...