Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Great Destash Has Begun

My kitchen table is loaded with goodies.
Things I thought I needed, couldn't live 
without, had to have....you know how
it goes.
I am listing these goodies in my 
I  have loaded a medium size
flat rate USPS shipping box
with the following:
 A very old photo album
I love those gold tone 
clasps.
 Side showing evidence of age and wear.
 Interior Pages
 Some written on.

 Some clean, all thick pages.
15 pages.
Would be suitable for many 
things including ornaments
or book covers.

 The sweetest Dance Card with
a tiny pencil attached.
 Group shot
 Cardboard fan with horse and lass.
 Some old booklet type cookbooks.
 Dated 1916
and 1918

 Hymnal
 Ledger Book with paper....neat size.

 Old Childcraft with poems and songs.
 A few pages from the inside.


 Miscellaneous Paper...



 Oil Painting How To
 And a sweet paper image.
I have also added more miscellaneous goodies 
to fill the box full.
If you are interested the box is in my
The cost $30.00 and that includes the
postage!

More to come!
Knitting Books,
Stampington Magazines,
Quilting Books,
Embroidery........

Love to all,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...