Saturday, February 15, 2014

Beauty Pin Winner!

The Winner of the Beauty Pin is:

Wow! What fantastic talents you have! I love crafting. There is just nothing like it. :-)

Thank you for the opportunity to win the lovely pin.


Thank you Lesley and to all the other visitors I had during Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party.  Vicki did a fantastic job with getting this fun event together.  It takes so much work just getting all the blogs listed and adding links to each one. Then you add in 600+ bloggers sending emails, going to work, caring for a family, knitting.....well you get the idea.  Thank you Vicki it was a huge undertaking and a job well done! 
Love to all,
Deb

11 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Deb. Congratulation to Lesley for winning your beautiful Pin. Have a great weekend. Hugs Judy

Theresa said...

Congrats to the lucky winner:) Gorgeous gift! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

LesleyAnn said...

I'm so excited!! Thank you so much for the beautiful pin. I will treasure it. It's truly beautiful.

Createology said...

Congratulations to LesleyAnn. Blogging is Bliss...

Vicki Boster said...

Love you back girlfriend----
Vicki

margaret said...

very nice brooch to win

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner of your beautiful Pin.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Lucky LesleyAnn to win such a beautiful pin - she will be 'over the moon'!
Hugs
Shane

desertskyquilts said...

Lucky LesleyAnn - that's one beautiful Beauty Pin!

Claire said...

Hello, Deb :) Blogger (or Google) won't let me open the link to email you :(
Could you email me using the Contact Form on my blog? I've found something which may be useful to you (in response to your comment on this week's giveaway) xx

Claire said...

Hi Deb, I've sent a test email... can you let me know if you got it? xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...